Saturday 19 January 2013

Week 1 - ...No Comment o.o


Week 1 has gone by and I'm left wondering how and what do I have to deal with for the coming months of this new semester. We came out of Glenn's first class with a series of questions to engage our thoughts (I hate people who poke into my brains) on what our perceptions on writing are and how we are as writers; here is the list of the following. How I became a writer? (oohh a doozy), no writer emerges from childhood into a pristine environment free from other peoples biases about writers, and is the 'writer' as an 'artist' special? and so, how?
As a writer? The honest truth is that I became a writer as a fault of my early incessant drawing where I were creating worlds and characters of history, and I wanted to tell the story, so I began writing the background stories (even though I was hounded for plagiarising) and that facilitated an interest in creating bigger backdrops and universes. But I always had a fear to write or express myself when I was younger in relation to the second question Gave gave; I was given the impression that writers were gods when it came to the literary field especially from one aunt of mine! Also that being a writer rather than a businessman was a disappointment;  and with being considered “special”, Nope! Writers and Artists are burdened with the proof that they are human and end up doing the same fallacies that humans do every-time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment